We are looking for an experienced Meteor-developer to join our team for 3-8 weeks on part-time work wrapping up a Meteor-powered project before its launch.
- MongoDB + Redis OpLog
- Upgrade to the latest Meteor (iOS; Android; Web)
- Upgrade Atmosphere and NPM packages/dependencies
- Prepare mobile bundles
- Setup Kadira monitoring
Future work would include profiling and optimizations of the codebase. You will refactor backend and front-end codebase to utilize the latest features available on used libraries and frameworks (React; MongoDB; Methods vs. Pub/Sub, etc.).
- Tasks are set and managed via GitHub issues and the project's board
- Follow GitFlow
- Use linters
- Direct contract or UpWork contract (for developers out of US, CA, and EU)
- Weekly/bi-weekly invoicing
Please, DM me your experience and hourly rate expectations.