R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to creating safer, healthier indoor shared spaces. We recently acquired workplace intelligence leader, CoWorkr, who delivers the most advanced privacy-first space utilization sensors for data-driven workplaces. The addition of this intelligence layer allows R-Zero’s biosafety platform to provide organizations with access to real-time insights on how their spaces are being used, which in turn enables businesses to make their health and safety operations more efficient and effective, reducing sick days and related costs while improving overall productivity. Together we are building an unprecedented platform that will power the intelligent, healthy workplace of the future. R-Zero is a fast-growing startup, backed by leading venture capital firms, and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors. Through cutting edge technology, our world-class teams are creating category-defining solutions for the built environment, and we’re seeking highly motivated candidates to join us.
We are seeking a Full-stack Engineer with a focus on frontend and UX. You will be involved in the entire software development process to ensure quality and value throughout the entire product but expected to have experience in building beautiful frontends. In detail, this will include building dashboards that utilize real-time and historical sensor data as well as other software dev tasks. You will be one of the first hires of the engineering department, working directly under the company’s Head of Engineering for Sensors.
Our technology includes:
- Hardware-enabled Software-as-a-Service (Sensor-based IoT Stack)
- Mongodb for the database. Extensive use of aggregation chains.
- API for integrating data with partner apps
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Head of Engineering to fix all bugs documented in github
- Codesign and Implement new front end features
- Maintain CoWorkr’s App: testing/ bug fixing
- Maintain and implement new data sources into the app’s analytics
- Perform needed tasks throughout the entire platform in a full-stack environment
Education and Experience
What You Bring
- 5+ years in a Software Development and/or Full-stack Engineering role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or another STEM discipline)
- General understanding of IoT stacks
- Experience building JS visualization with libraries like D3, Chart.js, HighCharts, etc.
- Experience in building visualizations (in ReactJS or VueJS) etc.
- Deep understanding of core backend concepts
- Experience in working with cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience building databases (MongoDB), applications, and servers to support Web Applications
- Design, develop, maintain RESTful services and APIs
- Ability to self-manage and be autonomous among a distributed team in an agile environment
- Make an immediate impact with a fast growing disruptive company - insert whatever your own unicorn image is here
- Work in our new stylish office in the booming city of Salt Lake City, Utah...or not. We are a remote first culture, although we have an attractive relocation bonus if you choose to move to beautiful Utah
- Earn a competitive base salary, startup equity + incentives
- Take advantage of rich healthcare benefits that are 100% paid to employees, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. But wait, it gets better - active enrollment eligibility and coverage on your first day!
- Invest in your future with our 401K program and enrollment eligibility on your first day with no waiting period
- Leave the suit and tie cliché at home; our dress code is casual, unless you really like to be fancy, that’s accepted too
- Work out Wednesdays with “R-Zero strong” live instructor via zoom! No judgement zone
- No internal meetings on Wednesdays, so you can focus where you need to
- Friday happy hour
- World class renowned investors who only pick the best of the best that are on a rocket ship to impact and revolutionize